Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Walking Dead "Will Morgan Return"?

Last week we were all stunned by Morgans return and the condition he was in. In this post I'm going to discuss whether I think he'll return this season.
First off we see Morgan and we find out that his son is now dead and he finally put down his wife or in other words he killed her. This, as we saw had a major effect on him. I wouldn't say he was broken or had lost the will to live because he's obviously been surviving for some time in his miniature town. If he had lost a reason to continue living his last meal would have been a bullet.
I'm very surprised he didn't travel back with Rick. If I was in Morgans shoes I'd rather be with other people in an apocalypse than surviving in my own little town. I think that deep down Morgan desperately wanted to go with Rick but really didn't want to fight or get too attached to anyone else. We all wanted him to go but of course the writers didn't allow that. This brings me to believe that there is more to come from Morgan.
My prediction is that The Governor will return to the prison heavily armed with or without his child army. I believe Rick's group will be heavily outnumbered by The Governor. Morgan as we know has a stockpile of weapons will show up to either kill or make The Governor retreat from the prison. I wouldn't say that would be the end of the fight but it may delay Mr. Governors plan for his attack. Also for the record I haven't read any spoilers on any of this content.
Personally I'm hoping for Morgan to return I think he's an awesome, one of a kind guy and he has a lot of development to go through. I don't think his time on the show is done. If I find anything else out I'll post it on here as soon as possible.

1 comment: