Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Walking Dead Major Death Spoilers and Leaked Pictures.

What's up walking dead fans I have obtained leaked pictures that could be from any of the next three episodes. They contain major death spoilers along with pictures of scenes that will leave us aghast. If you do not wish to see these photos leave this site immediately.
In this photo we see Merle and The Governor engaging in a brawl. We also observe that Merle is missing his ring finger, and his pinkie. the question I'm wondering is, how did The Governor manage to do so? We all know Merle is no pansy, so my guess is that someone probably assisted The Governor. Even if you don't care for Merle, this scene will have you on the edge of your seat, cheering him on.

Above we see Andrea, armed with what seems to be a knife, and The Governor armed with a blunt object, possibly a baton.It looks like they're in a back part of the arena, judging from the windows and crates. This scene will have us biting our nails, hoping for Andrea to fight or escape from Philip.
In this photo we see The Governor grasping a rectangular device in his hand. I'm guessing that this is a remote control for some sort of machine, possibly a machine of torture. Also we see what looks to be the silhouette of Andrea's head in the bottom left corner. This scene looks like the one shown in one of the promos for next weeks episode.
For all the Walking Dead comic readers, you already are familiar with this type of punishment from The Governor. For you unfamiliar with the popular comics I'll recap what happened to Rick and company. Rick, Glenn, and Michonne stroll up into Woodbury exited about the thought of other survivors in the area. Turns out Michonne gets raped, Rick's hand is chopped off, and Glenn has to witness it all. I'm not sure how much of a rape scene can be shown on AMC, but I do think this will be one. I don't think The Governor will complete his plans, I believe someone will intervene to help Andrea, maybe Martinez. This scene should mark the breaking point for Andrea and after this she will definitely try to kill Philip.
Above we see Merle and Michonne side by side at what looks to be the outskirts of Woodbury. By the looks on their faces I think its a possibility that they're working together, although I could be wrong. This snapshot also tells us that Rick does, indeed sell Michonne for the safety of his group. But I'm hoping he has some sort of plan to retrieve her. 
In the photos above and below we see the one and only Merle Dixon as a walker. Merle was one of my favorite characters from the start, and I was hoping he would make it to season four. These photos are not fake, so I guess that won't happen. We all ask the same questions. How did he get bit? Did someone kill him? We all know Merle is one tough sob, as Daryl once said "Nobody can kill Merle but Merle. He doesn't appear to have any bite marks on him so my guess is he was killed. The next question we ask, Who is he feeding on?It appears to me as Ben,also known as Allen's  son, because of the lack of facial hair, but who knows, maybe its one of The Governors child soldiers? We also see a figure standing on the right of Merle in the second picture. Judging from the clothes the person is wearing, I think its Daryl. I don't see why the writers would put anyone other than him in front of his brother. It just wouldn't make sense. I would imagine Daryl raising his crossbow and using the line "Sorry brother" in this situation. This should be a very sad scene for anyone who cares for Merle, even if you don't you should feel sad for Daryl.
The photo above I'm almost sure it will be a flashback from before the two girls intervened with Woodbury. I'm guessing we'll see Michonne's pets in this scene as well. This will probably be the starter scene, or first scene, for whichever of the next three episodes it will be in. I can imagine that in this episode Michonne and Andrea will reunite once again. I'm hoping there friendship can be repaired because I think they desperately need each other.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i better live or else AMC is gonna have a meeting with my crossbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is full of bullshit. Cmon people, you actually believe this crap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. every time a person becomes my favorite they die like tdog now merle

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this page is not BS :P Merle just died.. poor Daryl :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if it was bulls shit then why was it dead on no (pun intended) with the gov and merle fight scene and merle becoming a zombie at the end of season 3 episode 15 tonight. So they seem to have gotten it right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great episode. I really didnt like Merle because he risked a lot of their lives but that is just my opinion. I'm not saying that he deserved to die because now Daryl might go through a tough time but Merle was a great danger to the group :(

    ReplyDelete