Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Walking Dead Season 3 "Will Carol Die?"

Whats up guys this post is going to discuss whether I think Carol is going to die or not. My thoughts are that she is most definently alive without a doubt.
Some Reasons:
#1 There has been 3 deaths(2 major) on The Walking Dead on our last episode . I highly doubt they would add a fourth death on the very next episode. There arent enough characters on the show to eliminate them that fast.
#2 T-dog went out like a boss to save Carol. If she dies his hero death would have been for nothing and no one on the show would have known of his bravery.
#3 The Walking Dead characters think or "assume" Carol is dead. That tells me that shes probably alive since we didnt really "see her die".
To Sum It Up: I am about 85% sure Carol is not dead because of all the deaths lately, and T-dogs heroic death to save her. I think the group will find her in the next episodes to come.
Post questions, suggestions, and thoughts about this or any Walking Dead material !

No comments:

Post a Comment